Leprosy Defeated, Lives Transformed.
Following Jesus Christ, The Leprosy Mission seeks to bring about transformation; breaking the chains of leprosy, empowering people to attain healing, dignity and life in all its fullness.
Because we follow Jesus Christ, we value Compassion, Justice, Integrity, Inclusion and Humility.
Our Global Strategy
Read our Global Strategy
God has equipped us with the means and methods to reach our goal of healing, restoring and empowering the lives of people affected by leprosy. This means more than just a cure for the leprosy bacillus. It means addressing the underlying causes and working to prevent disability and to restore dignity and wholeness.
Towards Zero Leprosy Transmission
- Earlier detection and treatment of new leprosy cases
Towards Zero Leprosy Disability
- Reduced disability burden in people affected by leprosy
- Transformation of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing of people affected by leprosy
Towards Zero Leprosy Discrimination
- Greater inclusion of, and justice for, people affected by leprosy and disability
- People affected by leprosy confidently standing up for their rights
- Spiritual growth of TLM’s people
- The body of Christ taking greater ownership of the God-given mission to love and include those affected by leprosy
Enabling The Leprosy Mission To Achieve Our Goals
- An agile TLM Fellowship, with Members and people who are ‘fit for the future’ (resilient, stronger, healthier and more sustainable)
- We will raise £40 million per annum; we will cost-effectively increase unrestricted income by 35%
- A renewed global, national and local commitment to defeating leprosy and promoting inclusion
- TLM known as a leading collaborative player